Fire Warden Training (up to 3 hours)
This course is for employees such as Fire Wardens and Fire Marshalls identified as having a supervisory role in the event of fire, and will help employers fulfill their obligations under the new Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005.
Fire Warden Training details:-
- Takes place at your premises, or at our Didcot facility.
- Classroom style session including Powerpoint and DVD presentations.
- Discussion, questions and answers.
- Use of extinguishers on clean and safe live fire training rig where possible.
- Short written test where appropriate.
- Delegates will be issued with reference material and a Certificate of Attendance.
Fire Warden Training delegates will learn:-
- Who is responsible for Fire Safety?
- An overview of current legislation.
- Priciples of combustion and spread of fire.
- Identification and selection of extinguishers.
- How to identify fire hazards and minimise fire risk.
- Types and meanings of fire safety signs.
- Action in the event of fire.
- Raising and responding to the Fire Alarm.
- Evacuation drill management and human behaviour in a fire.
- Choosing and using fire fighting equipment, including practical use. (See Fire Extinguisher Training).
- The role and responsibilities of the Fire Warden.
- Liaising with the Fire Brigade.
Or click below for details of: -