Online Fire Safety Training
Institute of Fire Engineers approved Online Fire Safety Courses
For course costs and a free demo please fill in the Enquiry Form to the left of this page.
The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005 requires employers to provide adequate fire safety training for all members of staff.
We appreciate that not all of our clients are able to take advantage of our high quality live fire safety training, for reasons of logistics, time management, or cost control with high numbers of staff.
The online training was developed using rigorous psychometric testing and eye-tracking technology to ascertain the effectiveness of presenter-led learning, as opposed to static images and text.
The combination of high quality fast download video, live presenter, animations and quiz style questions keeps the training delegate interested and stimulated, all contributing to create a highly effective learning tool.
- Each module is followed by a short set of questions.
- An opportunity is provided to revisit sections of the module before answers are finalised.
- Users can save their progress if unable to complete the course in one sitting.
- A certificate is generated automatically at the end of the course for you to save or print.
- Managers can monitor their account and each individual user.
Contact us today for more information about our online fire safety training or check out our other training packages below.