Fire Safety Control Centre
- Assists with a controlled evacuation in multi zone buildings.
- On hearing the fire alarm the area Fire Warden takes his Fire Warden card, which has his zone printed on it, plus waistcoat or other equipment. The Fire Warden then sweeps the floor for stragglers. He reports to the person in charge at the assembly point area and hands in his card. Because the card is missing form the Control Centre, anyone following behind knows that the area has been checked. The Fire Marshal or other designated person in charge at the assembly point collects all the cards and reports to the Fire Service that the building is clear.
- Robust foam plastic board 600x900mm with 4 fixing holes.
- Fire Action notice included.
- Space for evacuation route map or other information in the centre space.
- High quality clear acrylic holder for Fire Warden zone card, waistcoat, armbands, or other equipment.
- Can be customised to your requirements.